Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful Thursdays - Week 4

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Here are five things I'm thankful for today:

1. I'm thankful for Colin.  He's not only my brother, but my friend.  He always makes me laugh and he makes everything fun!


2. I'm thankful for Marshall.  I love this little guy so much, and I'm so thankful that God saw fit to make him a part of our immediate family last year.


3.  I'm thankful for food.  Sometimes I think we take for granted that we are able to have three nutritionally balanced meals a day, and that we actually have choices of what foods to eat for those meals.

4. I'm thankful for modern technology that allows me to call, skype, and facetime with family who are a thousand miles away. It's always a little sad being away from the fam during the holidays, but being able to see them and talk to them makes it way easier!

5. And last on this list, I'm thankful for snow and that I live in a place where I can play in it all winter.  You can find me on the ski slopes tomorrow :)

{thankful thursdays}

No comments: