1. I'm so thankful for the gift of salvation. I deserve death and hell, yet Jesus took my debt, became sin, so that I might be covered in righteousness. For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God - 2 Corinthians 5:21 The great exchange indeed!
2. I'm thankful for heated seats in my car. Tonight when it was freezing and rainy as I got into my cold car, I so appreciated being able to push that little button and have a warm seat to sit on. Maybe my favorite feature of Blue Bell.
3. I'm thankful for a dishwasher. I realize it's a luxury I may not always have, but it sure makes cooking more fun knowing that I can throw everything in the dishwasher and have it clean an hour later.
4. I'm thankful for my roommate. We talk about everything, hang out after work, make crazy good meals together, and pillow talk...slumber party every night in the loft bed...don't be jealous haha!
5. I'm thankful for my church family here at First B Jackson. It's so great to be in a community of believers who are real, vulnerable and who love and care about each as we join together in a common pursuit of God.
What are you thankful for tonight?